Monday 10 June 2013

The joys of YouTube

Further to my ICT-sceptic Nostalgia Blog, I thought I should post this to show you how far I have come from my previous attitude!

We were lucky enough to have a fab session with Mr Dave West (whose blog is here: http://westylish.blogspot.co.uk/ - definitely worth a read, he really embraces technology in the classroom!) During the session, he got us making YouTube videos about historical events, and I made mine about Cardinal Wolsey.

For those of you who don't know, Wolsey is my hero. He is on my phone cover, I collect bric-a-brac that is Wolsey-themed, and my undergraduate dissertation was a defence of the man and his character.

This video is a short introduction to his fall from grace, set to the music of Justin Bieber.


No comments:

Post a Comment